Camp sites, Cabins, & Campers
- Pull through sites (“C” & “F” sites on map)
- Large pull through sites (“F” sites on map) – Will accommodate up to 44 foot campers.
- Tent sites with water & electric.
- Secluded sites with no hook-ups.
- Each site includes a picnic table & fire ring.
- Four cabins available to rent.
- Two campers available to rent.
- 20, 30 & 50 amp electric service sites
Fun for All Ages
- We have a camp store with groceries, camping supplies, ice cream, ice, firewood, toys/games, and more!
- New activities and events every weekend
- Worship service on Sunday mornings
- A heated pool with lounge chairs
- 27 hole Frisbee Golf
- Horseshoe pits
- Full basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Gaga Ball pit
- Playground with equipment for all kids to enjoy.
- Barrel train ride offered on select weekends.
Back to Nature
- Fishing pond (catch and release only)
- Fishing at Oil Creek State Park
- Over one mile of hiking trail located at campground.
- Oil Creek State Park bike trail & hiking trails nearby.
- Quiet hours (10:30pm to 8am) that are strictly enforced.