Camp sites, Cabins, & Campers
- Pull through sites (“C” & “F” sites on map)
- Large pull through sites (“F” sites on map) – Will accommodate up to 44 foot campers.
- Tent sites with water & electric.
- Secluded sites with no hook-ups.
- Each site includes a picnic table & fire ring
- Five cabins available to rent.
- Two campers available to rent.
- 20, 30 & 50 amp electric service sites
Fun for All Ages
- A camp store with groceries, camping supplies, ice cream, ice, firewood, toys/games, and more
- New activities and events on select weekends
- Worship service on Sunday mornings (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- A heated pool with lounge chairs
- 27 hole Frisbee Golf
- Horseshoe pits
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Gaga Ball pit
- Fishing pond (catch and release only)
- Quiet hours (10:30pm to 8am) that are strictly enforced.
- Over one mile of hiking trails located at campground.
- Located nearby – Oil Creek State Park for fishing, bike trails & hiking trails.
- Water and electric included.
- Seats up to 60.
- Daily shelter fee (to be paid when reservation is made) of $25.00.
- For any day visitors, a $2.00 visitor fee per person.
- Free to use during your stay.
- $15 fee for non registered campers.
- $10 fee for on-site pump out.