Father’s Day Weekend
June 19, 2020 12:00 am to 12:00 am Oil Creek Family Campground
Ice cream social, float your boat, make a boat from only corrugated cardboard and duct tape and float it in the pool, person must be over 7 years old to be in the boat.
2020 Family & Friends Boat Float Regulations
- Use only corrugated cardboard or boxes and duct tape, no more than 2 layers of cardboard can be used on a boat.
- There can be no coatings, glue or fasteners of any kind.
- Half of the bottom of the boat must be visible cardboard with no leg holes, boats will be checked.
- There can only be one rider per boat and the rider must be at least 8 years of age.
- Riders can not touch the sides of the pool except at the beginning for the start and at the turn around point.
- All boats must travel twice the long length of the pool and must touch pool edge at the start and at the first turn.
- Two boats will compete in each leg of the race and will be timed, the shortest time in all races will win a $$$ prize.
- Decorate your boat, best decorated also wins a $$$ prize.